Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Endless LOVE




In the spirit of it being February and my last blog being about Valentine's Day it's only fitting that I talk about my first love :)

A past made up of obstacles, yet still no regrets
I sit and look upon my life. I reflect.
Images of the struggles that caused defeat.
Faces of the untruthful filled with deceit.

Shattered dreams and feelings of despair
A state of confusion making the future unclear.
A sense of stability I need to sustain.
Yet people, places, and things cause pain.

Floating in a sea of emotion, I fear I might drown.
I turn to music and bathe in the sound.
Sounds of inspiration that give me hope.
So in this sea of emotions I can stay afloat.

When the trials of life have trampled my feelings
The sound of a song provide emotional healing.
I often reflect and sometimes feel useless.
I turn to my first love. I turn to music...


No comments:

Post a Comment