Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where Are You??





It’s an intense desire
An irrational and irresistible motive
A devotion
A calling
Some say it’s destiny
Others say fate
I don’t want to miss you
Sometimes I think I’ve found you
And then I feel the forces pulling me away
A new direction
But is this what I love?
Is this my desire?
My devotion? My calling?
Could this be my destiny? My fate?

I’m lost again
Back where I started
I want to find you
To be consumed with you
For people to know my love for you without me speaking a word
Drowning in a sea of emotions
WHERE ARE YOU??
I’m ready to discover u
My PASSION…

You graduate college and it's an amazing time. You're so excited about graduation events that you fail to realize that real life starts after this. Me as well as a plethora of my friends have had that post graduation struggle and are still in it. It's very misleading to think that just because you have a degree you're gonna get a job in your field right after school. a fortunate few do but for the majority of us, that's not the case. I think you reflect on your life the most the first year after graduation lol. Be confident and patient, knowing that each day you are moving one step closer to everything you want. All you heart's desires come in the perfect time. Be ready to see your life in new and exciting ways :)

3 comments:

  1. Its been so long since this post but I have a feeling someone is waiting to read this message..yes it is for YOU:

    Remember it is the journey and not the destination.
    You are exactly where you need to be, at the right place at the right time and contain everything you need within you RIGHT now!

    Do your best and then remain positive and open to the possibilties... to allow it all to unfold in the most perfect way for you. And trust :)

    With love
    x

    ReplyDelete