Sunday, October 3, 2010

Masturbation?





It's 1:14am and I'm up vibing. Thinking about a lot of stuff and feeling creative so I decided to write. When I write I just let my mind take me to a whole new place. Never know what I'm gonna get so enjoy...

Love lost. A lack of communication
We both knew it was coming. Too many complications
He gave into temptation. Had the hoes in rotation. Hoping for an ejaculation.

But yall I knew. I had a speculation.
I asked him questions. Part of my interrogation.
But of course he lied. "Jerisha what's your motivation??"
So I replied. "I'm just tryna make sense of the situation."

I sat down to think. Make an examination. Tired of the limitations.
Sir it's time for elimination...
He's on his knees begging for me to stay. Looking for salvation.
But I gotta do what's best for me. My heart needs restoration.


I forgive too easily and I don't hold grudges. Anything that you could possibly think of that a person can do to destroy a relationship has happened to me so I can honestly say that nothing surprises me anymore. I'm not a bitter woman and I don't think that all men are the same. Every decision made is a choice. I am grateful for everything that has ever happened to me in my past because it gave me some great perspective and helped to shape the woman I am today.

The last line of this poem says: My heart needs restoration. I'm still restoring some of the things that were lost in past relationships. I'm about 92% restored ;-)

P.S.- I always title my blogs after they're written so even though this wasn't about masturbation, it was a good attention getter and it rhymed with the rest Lol. So this is just the general disclaimer for future references.

No comments:

Post a Comment