Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wait...Ready..Leave




Just something I wrote because I was bored and wanted to do something similar to my Masturbation blog :)


No expectations, yet I wonder why I wait
Abandoned by love, now welcoming hate
Until I met you, a somewhat potential mate
Can’t stop destiny, I guess it was fate.

We’re moving too fast, I know I’m not ready
Still dealing with some things, my heart is heavy.
But it’s something about you, maybe the things we did in the chevy
It’s like our souls connected. Like beautiful lyrics, a sweet medley.

When I lay next to you I never wanna leave
Everything you tell me puts my mind at ease
Could be selling a dream but for some reason I believe
Maybe it’s lust, but love is what I perceive.

Whatever it is I hope you’re not like the last
I don’t have time for that same script, different cast.
But I enjoy you for now, we always have a blast.
Maybe you’re the one to help me forget about my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment