Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Straight From My Cerebrum



So I was up last night til about 4am because I was working on my midterm paper. When I finished I laying in bed and couldn't fall asleep so i opened my iphone notepad and just started writing random stuff and this is what came out of that. The first one is all over the place. It's really an assortment of thoughts with no particular order. I just let my mind wonder and typed everything I was thinking lol.

Forbidden love. Hidden passion. It's this thing. This thing we do. We've done. Will it last...Last but not least. It's the least you could do...Done. But wait...Waiting to exhale. I want you close to me. Inhale. Never forsake me...Do it for the sake of me. I read the story written across your face...Face it, you love me. But love is blind. Talk is cheap. I'm broke. Broken-hearted and lost. Lust. Lack of trust...Truth hurts. It hit me. Isaac Newton and that apple. Like Eve. Forbidden fruit. Forbidden love. Hidden passion.


If you know me you know exactly who this one was inspired by lol.

You're beautiful. Not just skin deep...penetration. The ultimate stimulation. Stimulate my mind. Intelligence. Smart man. Athlete with nice balls...basket. Dribble and dunk. I'm the basket...case maybe lol. But it's ok. 2 letters: JB. Tryna be JW. Wishful thinking. Just a thought ;)

And this was the last of my random thoughts.

All you need is it. Peace and it. It is blind. It triangle. No it lost, no it found. Make it, not war. The it of my life. Unlucky in it. Lucky in it. Better to have it and lost than never to have it at all. Fall in it. [LOVE].


I know those were all over the place. Forgive me if you don't understand them. Blame my delusional mind at 4am lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment